In light of New York State’s adoption of the CDC guidance on mask and social distancing, see below for new protocols we are implementing when visiting the gallery.
Please note the following:
- Pierce Arrow Commerce Park requires guests who are not vaccinated to wear a mask when accessing the building’s common areas.
- Upon entering BAM!, guests who are fully vaccinated will have the option to wear a mask during their gallery visit. Fully vaccinated means it has been 2 weeks since receiving your second COVID vaccine.
- We will ask guests to check-in at the front desk and provide proof of vaccination by either showing a vaccination card or Excelsior Pass. The Excelsior Pass is a digital copy of your vaccination card and is a good option in place of a physical card. See the following link to get your excelsior pass and/or download the app: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
- Guests who are NOT VACCINATED or do not provide proof of vaccination, will be required to wear a mask.
- We will have masks available for those who need them.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended and hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. We will gladly assist in rescheduling your visit.
If you have any questions, please reach out by direct messaging us on Instagram or via email at email@example.com.