Buffalo Art Movement
255 Great Arrow Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14207
Monday – Thursday: Closed
Friday – Sunday: 12 – 5 p.m.
Private viewing upon request
Due to the historical structure of the Pierce-Arrow Commerce Park, where we are located, some parts of the building are only accessible by stairs. If you require assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly accommodate your visit.
Parking is free and available in the lot directly across from the entrance at 255 Great Arrow Avenue.
- Please enter at 255 Great Arrow Avenue under the blue awning closest to Elmwood Avenue. Look for the flag pole.
- Make your way to the end of the hallway and pass through the glass door.
- Take the staircase to floor 2 and follow the signs to suite 200. You’ll find BAM! at the end of the hallway on your left.
Weekend Visits – If your visit is scheduled on Saturday or Sunday, please use our entry buzzer and we will unlock the door for you.
- Upon entering BAM!, guests who are fully vaccinated will have the option to wear a mask during their gallery visit. Fully vaccinated means it has been 2 weeks since receiving your second COVID vaccine.
- Guests who are not vaccinated will be required to wear a mask.
- We will have masks available for those who need them.
- If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. We will gladly assist in rescheduling your visit.
If you have any questions, please message us on Instagram or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.